Monday, September 14, 2009

sexandcuddles


23 / Woman seeking Man 35 - 59
Rating : 8.81
Born : 1986-04-11
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
About sexandcuddles: I AM so ATTRACTED TO MEN WHO ARE GENUINE IN NATURE AND ARE UNSELFISH....I TRULY BELEIVE THAT GREAT SEX AND CHEMISTRY STARTS IN THE BRAIN. SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO IMPROVE HIS WOMEN�S LIFE FOR THE BETTER IN EVERY ASPECT IS THE BIGGEST TURN ON. THERE IS ALOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE THAT FEEL THIS WAY. I happen to get turned on by a giving generous man...I am at a definite crossroad in my life. I am so bored it is not even funny! I am a very nice attractive genuine girl who is in need of passion and a good time . I am looking for a friend whom I can escape with from time to time . Business turns me on and success in a man....I am so attracted to older generous and passionate men. They seem to already know what they want with out playing the BIG GAME on here. There are so many who JUST say they are all that. I want genuine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment